Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hacker Invites Strangers To Woman's House For "Sex"

Omaha, NE -
An woman's privacy is shattered after someone uses a computer to ruin her reputation.

The woman is too afraid to reveal her identity. But, someone did use her identity to play a vicious prank. She believes an ex-boyfriend stole her password, then posted personal information online. That included an advertisement on Craigslist calling for strangers to come over for sex."I had over 500 text messages. I had over 10 people show up at my house. I had hundreds of phone calls. There are a lot of creeps in Omaha I guess."

She posted a note on her front door threatening to call police if the men knocked on her door. "I had mace and a butcher knife by the door, I was terrified."
The victim told police the messages sounded "as though they had been written by her" but were not. The hacker described her body and offered: "Why don't you come over and...?" The calls and texts continued for five days.

She said she had "dozens of responses and ten different men showed up at her residence, wanting sex."
Some people reading her "propositions" on Facebook called her names. The suspect also reportedly sent e-mails to her friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment